Questions & answers
Special Multi Services FAQs
Learn more about the comprehensive staffing services we’ve provided to clients since 2000.
Do you provide staffing services for all types of businesses?
We specialize in providing comprehensive staffing services for businesses that require well-qualified personnel for security and facility management. For other staffing needs, please visit our Contract Personnel page.
Do you provide contract personnel services?
- Contingent and supplemental staff
- Special projects
- Permanent placements
- Payroll services
- Outsourced inspection and sorting
- Hospitality associates (servers, bartenders, barbacks, bussers)
- Manufacturing and LI
- Skilled and semi-skilled personnel
- Office clerical
- Bonded security
Which specific elements of the application and screening process do you handle?
We also interview candidates, conduct health surveys, and review applications for key elements including:
- Work history
- Reading and reasoning
- Industry-specific certifications (Hi-Lo License, TIPS card, etc.)
What types of candidate testing do you conduct?
Our candidate testing process includes the analytics-driven IBM Assessment Knowledge Test, which measures traits, skills, and culture fit. It’s one way we ensure that we’re connecting skilled applicants with the right job opportunities.
What types of trainings do you provide?
- Eye and back safety protocols
- Proper lifting techniques
- MIOSHA/OSHA trainings
- Harvard Communication Standard
What do you include in your worksite orientations?
- Operating procedures
- Safety protocols
- Other policies and procedures
What are the benefits of staffing through Special Multi Services?
- Eliminate the time and money spent recruiting employees
- Protect against seasonal swings in employment levels
- Connect the right applicants to your job opportunities using the IBM Assessment Test
- Quickly add personnel for short-term projects
- Easily add staffing for crisis project management
- Ensure timely replacements for all employee vacancies
- Avoid costly benefits during the probationary employment period
- Hire employees as needed with no buy-out fee after the agreed-upon period
- Reduce cost of unemployment insurance (UIA)
- Reduce benefit costs associated with the Affordable Care Act
Find out about our full range of security services, including staffing as well as consulting and other services.
Are you licensed and bonded?
How much experience does your team have in security operations?
What capabilities can the security guards you provide offer?
How do you ensure you select the best security guards?
- Thorough training on the Standards and Protocols Manual
- CPR training
- Annual emergency response training
- Active shooter/terrorist and homeland security/border training
- Touch Point System training
How can better security staffing help our business?
- Consulting in specialized areas such as workplace safety and security systems, including surveillance placement.
- Physical survey/analysis, including detailed recommendations from technical experts
- Risk analysis to identify and advise you on areas of exposure
- Safety during labor disputes, such as work stoppages, employee violence, and contract negotiations
- Asset protection to help you reduce shrinkage and inventory loss
- Research and development support to protect your valuable people, assets, and intellectual property
- Manufacturing protection to detect, deter, and report incidents that violate company policy and the law
What are the employee benefits?
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid holiday and vacation time
- Mastercard endorsed pay cards