SMS Security provides personalized security solutions that evolve
with your business, life and security needs
Security From Experience
We have been providing well-qualified security personnel for businesses across the country for more than 50 years. Our experienced team follows a proven process to identify and train personnel you can rely on to detect, deter, and prevent workplace incidents.
We have an extensive, proven process for recruiting, vetting, selecting, and training security guards you can rely on. Our continuous training program includes:
- Thorough training on the Standards and Protocols Manual
- CPR training
- Annual emergency response training
- Active shooter/terrorist & homeland security/border training
- Touch Point System training
Consulting in specialized areas such as workplace safety and security systems, including surveillance placement
Physical survey/analysis, including detailed recommendations from technical experts
Risk analysis to identify and advise you on areas of exposure
Safety during labor disputes, such as work stoppages, employee violence, and contract negotiations
Asset protection to help you reduce shrinkage and inventory loss
Research and development support to protect your valuable people, assets, and intellectual property
Manufacturing protection to detect, deter, and report incidents that violate company policy and the law
We are a Certified Minority Business Enterprise
Proud to be nationally certified by the
Michigan Minority Supplier Development Council
What We Do
- Screen: We follow one of the industry’s most comprehensive screening/vetting processes
- Investigate: Includes a deep background check, Social Security trace, drug testing, etc.
- Interview: Comprehensive, customized interviews of top candidates
- Train: Includes basic criminal law, terrorist preparedness, first aid, workplace violence, etc.
- Administrate: We handle payroll, liability verification, performance reviews, and more
We value our personnel and provide a full work and healthcare package for full-time employees who complete training. Employees have access to health, dental, vision, and life insurance, as well as paid holiday and vacation time, Mastercard-endorsed pay cards, and a variety of recognition and incentive plans.
Get in-depth information on our security services and how we can help protect your employees and your business.